Committed to Learning & Growing Together
Parents and other community members are invited to participate in the educational process at Prairie Point Elementary School. In order to ensure a safe learning environment for our students, all visitors must enter through Door #1 by the flagpole, report to the Main Office and provide identification.
Visits to the classroom are coordinated by the classroom teacher. The teacher reserves the right to limit both visit, and the length of such visits based upon academic activities.
Any person wishing to confer with a staff member must contact that staff member by telephone or email to make an appointment. Conferences with teachers are held outside school hours or during the teacher's conference/preparation period.
- All visitors must sign in, present identification and sign out.
- All visitors MUST wear a mask.
- All visitors must wear a name tag.
- Special events during the school day are for parents and other significant adults only. Younger children may not accompany visitors.
- For everyone's safety and health, students and parents may not bring their pets to school.